[Xmca-l] Watch "JEAN JACQUES DESSALINES- THE WORDS OF A FEARLESS WARRIOR" on YouTube

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe pmocombe@mocombeian.com
Mon May 18 12:06:43 PDT 2015

May 18th is celebrated as haitian flag day.  The day papa dessalines declared that we african/haitians will no longer be a french colony, but an independent nation of free african people where all african people can find liberty and justice...

"I have avenged america... war for war, crime for crime, outrage for outrage..." Emperor jean-jacques dessalines

Bon fet drapo avek tout moun... happy haitian flag day to all haitians and persons of african descent.  What we haitians accomplished against white supremacy, slavery, and the barbarism of nineteenth century christianity will never be duplicated.  Now we fight against the hegemony of American neoliberal capitalism... ayibobo to all who believe in "liberty or death"!

https://youtu.be/_F3t4o-j0yQ

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe
President
The Mocombeian Foundation, inc.