[Xmca-l] Re: Asia tops global school rankings

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu May 14 07:10:18 PDT 2015

For a CHAT approach to cheating, see

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/mca/Mail/xmcamail.2008_12.dir/att-0247/Yrjo.dev.pdf

mike

--

All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable which makes
you see something you weren't noticing which makes you see something