[Xmca-l] Re: a call for reviewers from the Cultural-Historical SIG president and co-chairs (AERA SIG 030)

Katerina Plakitsi kplakits@gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:52:48 PDT 2015

Hi Natalia. I am happy to serve as a reviewer to that great SIG.
Yours
Katerina Plakitsi

Στις Τρίτη, 5 Μαΐου 2015, ο χρήστης Natalia Gajdamaschko <nataliag@sfu.ca>
έγραψε:

> Hi Dear All,
> Please, see a call for reviewers from our AERA SIG030:
>
> Hi Cultural Historical SIGsters! We write to remind you of the upcoming
> May 11th deadline to sign up as a volunteer reviewer for the 2016 Annual
> Meeting. We are working on a very strong call for proposals for our SIG
> that will hopefully bring in many more of the thousands of proposals sent
> in each year to AERA overall that use the work of Vygotsky and
> socio-cultural and activity theory as their framing. We are really eager
> therefore to have a diversity of reviewers to read and evaluate the
> proposals. The review process occurs in August, a precious time of the
> summer and start of the academic year, so the more reviewers we have the
> fewer reviews we have to assign per person. Please sign up today!
>
> Carrie Lobman, Cultural Historical SIG President
> Nancy Ares, Program Co-Chair
> Natalia Gajdamaschko, Program Co-Chair

Katerina Plakitsi
Associate Professor of Science Education
School of Education
University of Ioannina
University Campus Dourouti 45110
Ioannina