[Xmca-l] spring issue of the Journal of Language and Literacy Education

Peter Smagorinsky smago@uga.edu
Sat May 2 04:04:52 PDT 2015

The spring issue of the Journal of Language and Literacy Education is now uploaded and available for your reading pleasure!

http://issuu.com/jolle_uga/docs/jolle_spring_issue_final or http://jolle.coe.uga.edu/current-issue/

Please congratulate our editorial board for producing this issue under duress. We had some problems with WordPress that OIT helped us solve, with special thanks to Dave Wynne. Principal Editor Michelle Falter served our department and the international scholarly community with distinction this year and led the board through the production of this issue, which is based on the JoLLE winter conference. Please congratulate her and the whole team for what promises to be a stimulating set of articles, artwork, reviews, and other provocative scholarship to advance the field of language and literacy research, teaching, and learning. p

Principal Editor
Michelle M. Falter

Managing Editor
Meghan E. Barnes

Production Editor
Albina Khabibulina

Communication Editors
Crystal L. Beach & Jennifer J. Whitley

Poetry & Arts Editor
Margaret A. Robbins

Children & Young Adult Literature (CYAL) Book Reviews Editor,
Helene Halstead

Book Review Editor
Xiaoli Hong

Review Board Members