[Xmca-l] Re: Participatory Literacy Learning in an African Context: Perspectives from the Ombaderuku Primary School in the Arua District, Uganda

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Sat May 2 07:05:57 PDT 2015

Hi Peter

I already have that article open on my computer, and would love to know
what other readers' responses are.

Carol

--
Carol A  Macdonald Ph D (Edin)