[Xmca-l] Re: Opt-out movement

Beth Ferholt bferholt@gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:33:06 PDT 2015

Again, I can see that the opt out movement could look very different in New
Jersey or even farther afield.  From where I am it is not prolonging the
disease.  It is a political action, not an educational gesture.

I think more important than where you fall on this movement is learning
from it.

This is what it looks like in NYC:
http://thejosevilson.com/this-is-not-a-test-new-york-edition-thanks-nycore/.

Beth