[Xmca-l] Re: Help With Russian

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 26 21:16:42 PDT 2015

Implantation of the zygote has always seemed to be a great example of a
crisis in
prenatal development. But if birth is not a crisis for all involved
post-natally, hard to think of what might be. Blood flow reverses, oxygen
has to come through breathing, nutrients can't flow withhout someone else's
(culturally mediated) actions.

Whew. A wonder any of us made it this far.
mike

--
"Each new level of development is a new relevant context." C.H. Waddington