[Xmca-l] Re: M.Winn Paper for Discussion

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:07:05 PDT 2015

Mike,
Will this conversation be carried out in a "meet-the-authors" style of past
conversations? I.e., will Maisha Winn be looped into the conversation?
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor