[Xmca-l] Re: Resending LSV/ANL on crisis in ontogengy

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sat Mar 21 17:38:55 PDT 2015

p. 365, "The Child's Psyche":

"A child may or may not be bought a toy, but it is
impossible not to buy it a textbook or an exercise book. The
child therefore requests a schoolbook to be bought for it
quite differently to how it asks for a toy to be bought.
These requests have a different sense not only for its
parents but above all for the child itself."

I was thinking, in relation to Huw's issues, that really SSD
is little to do with "biological maturation." It is to do
with the normative series of roles, and these are found in
bureaucracies as well as the modern life of a child.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/