[Xmca-l] Re: Resending LSV/ANL on crisis in ontogengy

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:31:16 PDT 2015

Mike,

In the paragraph you provide, ANL doesn't say that the development is
continuous: "the turning points or breaks, the qualitative shifts in
development".  The assertion that the crisis can be avoided isn't the same
thing as saying that there will not be a fundamental change.

In my recollection, we did not have any issues at 2.  We did have some
interesting 'negation experimentation', but those 'no's seemed to have a
special meaning, so it simply required a bit more attention.  That seems to
support ANL's assertion.

Huw