[Xmca-l] Re: Crises and stages/ages

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Mar 20 06:00:18 PDT 2015

I have many times experienced a fellow worker with no special talent,
once elected as a shop steward, in a short space of time, become a
competent leader. Equally, I have seen many newly appointed managers
make exceptions to Peter's Principle and suddenly respond to the new way
they are treated by their once-fellow workers, and take on a
professional leadership role.
Often, the reverse happens, but we all see these as some kind of failure
of development, a mismatch.
I don't see the problem, Huw. :)

Andy
*Andy Blunden*