[Xmca-l] Re: "Scaling up" and "Big ideas"

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:38:45 PDT 2015

Peg,

The media and the government know about it and yet nothing is done?

Perhaps its an opportunity for the likes of apple to gain some brownie
points -- "Sure we have workshops in China, we also support schools too."
 Which might be enough to embarrass the local government into action.  Just
a thought.

http://www.apple.com/pr/

Huw