[Xmca-l] Re: FW: New Book on Brain-Friendly Assessments is Here!

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 16 13:45:08 PDT 2015

Some relevant material here, Helen. Peter probably has a bunch more.

I am afraid that back to the future is the way things are going. Very nice
when you like that past as your future, not so nice when you don't......
makes it seems like you want to ask, a la Pete Seeger and "where have all
the flowers gone," "when will they ever learn."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y2SIIeqy34

mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.