[Xmca-l] Re: Why Computers Make So Little Difference

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 18:00:39 PDT 2015

Unfortunately that seems to tie in with my view that civilisation is the
open regard for others and appreciation for the power of objective systems
in contradistinction to bureaucratic power.  I shall reflect on that.