[Xmca-l] Re: Can symbols help people learning to read?

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 11 10:08:07 PDT 2015

Huw--

Would you say that your son's action is evidence of the use of productive
imagination?
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.