[Xmca-l] Re: FW: NYTimes: If an Algorithm Wrote This, How Would You Even Know?

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Mar 8 16:18:08 PDT 2015

Could you folks who are discussing possible infrastructural improvements in
xmca please create a thread called xmca infrastructural improvements, or
whatever? The discussion is bleeding across headers and making difficult to
track discussion threads, fragile as those
tendrils tend to be.

Trying to keep track on so cal
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.