[Xmca-l] Re: Ruqaiya Hasan

Phil Chappell philchappell@mac.com
Thu Jun 25 15:41:48 PDT 2015

That’s a good suggestion, Mike. Later in the year there will be an event at Macquarie University in Sydney that will undoubtedly be set up so that folks across the globe can participate. I’ll certainly make sure XMCA gets advance notice of this. I know that even last week Ruqaiya was working with colleagues on her ongoing project of her collected works, and that is certainly a good place for people to start. https://www.equinoxpub.com/home/collected-works-of-ruqaiya-hasan/ <https://www.equinoxpub.com/home/collected-works-of-ruqaiya-hasan/>

I’m afraid I don’t have much time at the moment to organise anything else but will gladly participate.

In the meantime, folks might want to read Ruqaiya’s niece’s blog that has recent news. http://beenasarwar.com

Phil