[Xmca-l] Re: The Ideological Footprint of Artifacts

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 5 08:02:29 PDT 2015

So in David's use of the term, Andy, the ideological shadow of an artifact
is the shadow of the system of ideas that it casts/embodies/affords...??

mike

--

All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable which makes
you see something you weren't noticing which makes you see something