[Xmca-l] Re: The Emergence of Boundary Objects

Rolf Steier rolfsteier@gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 01:57:46 PDT 2015

Thank you to everyone for such an engaging conversation! This thread has
developed into a really rich resource and I'm looking forward to returning
to it over the coming year as there is quite a bit to unpack.
Rolf