[Xmca-l] Re: Provocative song

Bill Kerr billkerr@gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:54:45 PDT 2015

Also,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJIu7pE0lBA

some of the core issues for discussion are identified there IMO

Equal rights and democracy would have appeal to disempowered students but
how can abstract maths be made more interesting, a more difficult question.
It may not be possible to make some very important stuff more interesting.
Marx complained about having to study the "economic shit".