[Xmca-l] Provocative song

David Preiss preiss.xmca@gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 15:28:23 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

Some may like this song, some others hate it. It sounds to me like a worth
expression of many things going wrong with contenporary schools everywhere.
I am glad to see this coming from the younger generation as adult talk
about education scarcely listen what kids and young have to say about what
is being done to them at school. (I don't support the final statement of
the song, of course; still find the message in the bottle quite on target).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=w3cyYMyj2QM

A bit of a renewed version of Pink Floyd's The Wall in a new genre.  For
those of you exploring new expresions, may be worth of your time.

David