[Xmca-l] Re: Having an experience

Beth Ferholt bferholt@gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 20:55:43 PDT 2015

Yes, that is very helpful, thank you!
I do not think it is ever without another, and thought of this when I read
your recent paper.
You can always perezhivanie with the others in yourself, so long as you
attach the other to something, even to a "past" or "future" self.  Virginia
Woolf is very good at showing this.  Paley's children in her class appear
to be like Buber, having life stand still here with a cat or even a tree.
Beth