[Xmca-l] Re: Help With Russian

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 14 10:23:11 PDT 2015

Interesting, Chuck.

So comprehension before production for language medium but production based
on comprehension at the level of/along the axis of coordinated movement
with a common (non present, hence, in some sense imagined) objective/object.

Reminiscent of Alfredo and Rolf's article, methinks.

mike

--

Both environment and species change in the course of time, and thus
ecological niches are not stable and given forever (Polotova & Storch,