[Xmca-l] Re: BBC: Mind Changers

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:36:08 PDT 2015

Hegelian (zeit)geist perhaps?

Hegel might have been a major link here - whether directly (as with Dewey
and Mead) or indirectly via Marx (as with Vygotsky - and maybe directly
too).

(and I know that the Hegel-Vygotsky connections have been a big deal on
this listserve so I meant to leave it ambiguous - I'm not well enough read
to intelligently take sides on this issue...)

-greg