[Xmca-l] Re: BBC: Mind Changers

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 13 08:14:42 PDT 2015

The evidence of LSV having read at least some of Dewey is clear. Check the
indexes of his collected work in English.

Their meeting is, as Peter says, a matter of speculation. The similarities
of their ideas in many respects is a matter of considerable interest/debate.
mike

--

Both environment and species change in the course of time, and thus
ecological niches are not stable and given forever (Polotova & Storch,