[Xmca-l] Re: BBC: Mind Changers

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 07:24:00 PDT 2015

Francine,
Don't forget that there was also that guy John Dewey that published The
Reflex Arc Concept in Psychology in 1896.
An important critique of behaviorism before it was cool.
I once heard that Vygotsky might have read Dewey, but I've never seen
evidence of this. Anyone?
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.