[Xmca-l] Re: Donate to Prolepsis to feed Greek children

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 11 21:20:54 PDT 2015

our children are our future, Annalisa. Ask anyone **. So an organization
called prolepsis that is involved in preventative medicine and acting as if
a feeding someone now as a representation of the future seems entirely
fitting.
mike

** Sadly, by the same token, killing their children has a proleptic affect
as well. And worse.

--

All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable which makes
you see something you weren't noticing which makes you see something