[Xmca-l] Re: Laisse les bons temps roule!

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:59:54 PDT 2015

I learned to sail from my dad, a Navy man. We won a trophy for competitive sailing he and I did together one summer. That was the closest I have ever been to my dad.

Paul and all,
I’ll bet you mean there’s more than just good food, so that not leaving might not be a bad thing. I’m retired, so, as a taker,  I don’t have the obligations most of you givers do.  But I have a proposal that might fit the schedule of even the most dedicated young salary worker out there: Sailing the Caribbean between ports in Mexico (e.g. the Yucatan), Cuba (e.g. Havana), and Haiti (e.g. Port-au-Prince), maybe even the U.S. (e.g. Miami). Anybody want to take part in planning it? My guess is that all of those places will be for laissing les bons temps role, maybe even Miami. Paul thinks anyone who gets to Haiti won’t bother going on to Miami anyway.
Henry
P.S. Does it matter whether I am serious about this or not? Wouldn’t it be a good idea either way, if it’s a good idea at all? Sleep on it.

Starting in