[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: English version of Cultural Model

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe pmocombe@mocombeian.com
Wed Jul 8 11:25:28 PDT 2015

I raise the question to you mike bcuz I am trying to understand how education and schooling is not an ideological apparatus?

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® II

Paul.

So far as i know, analysis of the work I refer to has not been extended to
include conditions of interaction where power differentials emerge and are
important to the shape of things to come. Nor do I recall anything about
the levels of intra-group consensus. Maybe the majority were mute!
mike