[Xmca-l] Re: The zone of proximal development

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:45:52 PDT 2015

About what David has just written:

Seeing scaffolding as a moment in a zone of proximal learning works for me, but why is it “a rather extrreme and externalized moment"?

I like the return to freedom a lot. Can’t talk about that too much.

But I couldn’t pull up the paper he linked us up to, not a single one of the 33,000 words! What’s wrong with me?

Henry