[Xmca-l] Re: Thought and language as oscillating and pulsing [or not]

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 31 16:53:19 PST 2015

Thank you for the video and for the reference to Vera's use of the term
"enlacement" to describe the relation of phylogeny and cultural history,
Henry. I have been accustomed to thinking in terms of "entanglement." What
I like about enlacement is the that it provides an aesthetic quality to the
their mutual engagement, and culture is all about aesthetics.

Separately on the mobious bach
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.