[Xmca-l] Re: Naoki Ueno passed away

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 31 16:22:32 PST 2015

Your memories have sparked a connection, Peg, that I had not made before.
The interconnectedness, from our perspective, of the work of our Japanese
colleagues.

For those who do not know the work of Yutaka Sayeki. In my next note I will
post the
paper he gave at ISCAR a few years ago.

Ueno's work out to be of interest to xmca members if they are not too
ploughed under.
Posted lchc link in prior message.
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.