[Xmca-l] Re: Reference data bases

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:31:50 PST 2015

Martin,

If you have something specific in mind and you're able to pool a large
source of (presumably frustrated) donors, then I could write/produce it for
you all.  Part of the issue, as I see it, is that everything is related to
everything else.  So the issue becomes how things are related not that they
are related.  On a similar theme I am thinking of starting up an
educational news website, because there is so much trash around and so
much bureaucracy in and around traditional education.

Huw