[Xmca-l] Re: now out in paperback

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 29 08:47:09 PST 2015

​Among the important issues in this note from Francine is the importance of
the work of D.B.
Elkonin to MCA, especially given the widespread interest in play and
imagination.

I have now recovered Elkonin's book on play, which appeared in English in
2005. I attach here
only the editor's preface and first chapter, uncertain as to interest in
the group.

mike

​

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.