[Xmca-l] Re: now out in paperback

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 07:27:24 PST 2015

Huw,
If Gal'perin is accurate in his depiction of Vygotsky's "style" of
understanding and grasping meaning then it opens up a place to hear what
Zinchenko is saying and indicating with new ears.
I read Zinchenko as suggesting that the relations Vygotsky understood
between thought and word ALSO extend to other "places" [topos] such as
image and action and music.

Fascinating