[Xmca-l] Re: Thought and language as oscillating and pulsing [or not]

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Mon Jan 26 16:45:30 PST 2015

Hi Martin!

With my curious inner child, using a similar method for "Heidegger and Vedanta," there are 458,000  hits!

A gap of about 100,000 hits!  :)

Kind regards,

Annalisa

On Monday, January 26, 2015 4:04 PM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co> wrote,

Hi Annalisa,

If you Google 'Heidegger and Zen' you'll get 360,000 hits!

Martin