[Xmca-l] Re: Thought and language as oscillating and pulsing [or not]

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 24 15:03:03 PST 2015

So a specific text from Shpet on ethnic psychology would be of special
interest,
Martin.

Where might such a thing be hiding?
mike

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.