[Xmca-l] Re: [Fwd: Request from Karger publishing on their 125th anniversary]

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:00:51 PST 2015

Martin,
thank you for this offer. I would like to learn how these ideas were
circulating but then became excluded from the conversation.
Larry

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co