[Xmca-l] Re: [Fwd: Request from Karger publishing on their 125th anniversary]

Peter Smagorinsky smago@uga.edu
Fri Jan 23 10:02:24 PST 2015

Try google books?

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Larry Purss
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 12:17 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: [Fwd: Request from Karger publishing on their 125th anniversary]

Peter,
Is there any way to access this chapter online . The abstract indicates Shept may have been a deep influence which was not acknowledged because of the political times.
The other chapter by Bahktin titled "Vygotsky's Demons" aslo seems to explore the same historical influences and I wonder if that chapter is online?

There may be some answers to Greg's question on memory as reducing phenomena to highlight or illuminate salient features