[Xmca-l] Re: Thirdness and its various versions

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:41:11 PST 2015

Mike,
When you posted your conjecture the first time I thought, “Makes sense to me.” I only failed to let you know I grok it. I love dual simulation, absolutely the best way to assess learning. Project-based learning with tools and signs. Respect and trust twixt learner and learner. No new thread. I’m in the groove here.
Henry