[Xmca-l] Re: Engels on Laws of evolution and laws of history

Juan Duarte juanma.duarte@gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 15:59:33 PST 2015

Hello,
I think Engels is also speaking about the historical nature of all
knowledge, for example newtonian physics. It´s a central aspect of marxism
that the way of knowing is historically situated, and it´s goes not just
for historical science but also for natural ones. Of course, it doesn´t
mean to fall into relativism but to take in account that science is social,
economical and political embedded and in capitalism, mercantilisation and
fetichisation reaches it.

Greets,

Juan D.

--