[Xmca-l] Re: Laws of evolution and laws of history

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 15 10:51:20 PST 2015

Yes, all of these developments are of relevance to cultural historical
approaches to human nature.
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.