[Xmca-l] Re: Laws of evolution and laws of history

rjsp2 r.j.s.parsons@open.ac.uk
Thu Jan 15 03:40:59 PST 2015

This is not entirely on topic, but I can't resist it. There is a close
relationship between GDP and an understanding of the theory of evolution
– with one exception. Guess which the exception is.

Rob