[Xmca-l] Re: More on the possibilities of connection

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 7 14:56:46 PST 2015

Thanks for the close observation and comments on the male aging process,
Greg.

I believe the other project you are referring to can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jATS7gZGJ8s

In between there is this:

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Histarch/velham.html