[Xmca-l] Re: What is a Pedagogy of the Oppressors?

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:22:12 PST 2015

Annalisa,

The question: Do *each* of us have to make up our own mind?
An alternative question asks does *interpretive community* make up our
minds?

The power of testimonio as I read the hybrid nature of this *ethical
hermeneutics* is that each of us can only make up our *individual* mind in
the company of others and through the *witnessing* of others.

There is a quality to this type of *minding* that transcends individuali(s)
but is not collective group think. It is truly a *third space* that is
developing in response to individualism.
The E-movement in cognitive science  [conservative, liberal or radical is
exploring this *third space*
Larry