[Xmca-l] Re: More on the possibilities of connection

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 7 09:07:22 PST 2015

That is really interesting to me, Greg. Thanks for noticing it and sending
it to the list.

If others are interested in the issue of creating forms of joint activity
through digital media
across conflicting international divides, our own attempt to do so in 1983
connecting
Moscow and San Diego might be of interest. A PBS video program that
provides one view of what transpired can be found at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiF4SwTmVBw

There is an academic report about this work at the lchc incomplete wiki in
Chapter 10

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/wiki

mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.