[Xmca-l] Re: Sociocritical Literacies and more context

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 12:22:54 PST 2015

Thanks Helena for this clear answer.
The question "For Whom, By Whom, For what purpose" could be the beginning
of a new thread I would support.

I would gently suggest that you are encouraging "shared social dreams" for
working people as working people.
As you mention the "By whom" is a knotty question
Larry