[Xmca-l] Re: Sledgehammers in Mosul

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Feb 28 11:11:43 PST 2015

Shirin and Helen - Both of your remarks resonate with issues we are all
thinking about. It resonates strongly with the Haydi/David interchange that
David has summarized for us.

I have been having similar thoughts regarding the destruction of the
Eastern Ukraine.

Is the task to reconcile Haydi and David's views of what is to be done?
Both appear to require a lot of cooperative work if they are to be
accomplished.

mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.