[Xmca-l] Re: Polls are Open

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Feb 28 11:00:29 PST 2015

With all of the demands on everyone's time, Rob, knowing what and how to
read as a means of pursuing one's projects is tough. Reviewers make
judgment calls. Sometimes there is news there to excite you, sometimes to
bore you, sometimes to irritate you. Hopefully there is something of use
there for everyone.

Lets see what the wisdom of the crowd tell us regarding choice of article
and hope that the crowd will be interested enough in the results to join in
the discussion! Hopefully the author can be talked into participating as
well; providing authors with feedback in a hurry is our anachronistic form
of social media.  :-)

Meantime, there's that interesting discussion about the precedence of deed
and word which is always interesting to think about.

Hoping for a spot of your English rain here.