[Xmca-l] Re: Activity as Hyponym

Haydi Zulfei haydizulfei@rocketmail.com
Sat Feb 28 07:57:11 PST 2015

You're so welcome , Henry Jaan ! Please don't compare me with David !!  Regards !
      From: HENRY SHONERD <hshonerd@gmail.com>
 To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
 Sent: Saturday, 28 February 2015, 7:32:57
 Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Activity as Hyponym

David,
I would call the posts of you and Haydi performance art, as you and Annalisa have been discussing it. Is that weird? There is certainly art to it. You’re on stage. I assume it is happening all the time in the chat, and I usually miss it. But this interchange hit me in a sweet spot. The unshackled Haydi followed by David’s readings was great reading! Why is that so? It’s like reading an article in the Atlantic and being able to read the letters to the editor right away! Seriously here. Synchronicity informed diachronically, since both Haydi and David are Vygotskian translators and interpreters. For those of us who haven’t learned to swim in Russian.
Henry